The Power Systems Planning Department seeks an experienced Renewable Energy Specialist to join their team based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. The department is responsible for all non-process and infrastructure facilities, including environmental and electrical utilities for all new or existing facilities.
Successful candidates will have a
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating existing and designing new renewable energy plants.
- Demonstrated experience in testing and commissioning of renewable energy components.
- Demonstrated experience in operating and maintaining technical support of renewable energy plants.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct renewable energy feasibility studies.
- Work on renewable energy design and technical support during project execution.
- Lead renewable energy feasibility studies including solar, wind and geothermal.
- Evaluate renewable energy technologies and determine applicable technologies based on analytical capabilities of test date of various technologies.
- Develop renewable energy tariff structure and be able to develop tariff structure based on various applicable factors.
- Mentor junior level engineers.
- Utilize knowledge of energy related legislative policy incentives for national policy developments.